Wednesday, March 4, 2009

D.C. Freedom to Serve Rally and Lobby Day!

Join Servicemembers Legal Defense Network to build momentum for repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" and show solidarity for all our service members.

When: Friday, March 13, 2009, noon
Where: Grounds of the U.S. Capitol, Washington DC


RSVP for the Freedom to Serve rally by clicking here or contact Benjamin Mishkin, at bmishkin@sldn.org. To RSVP for Lobby Day, click here or contact Jeremy Wilson-Simerman, Policy Advocate, at jwilson@sldn.org.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being out in the military scares me...I mean
what if you get some homophobic asshole...
Just think....If it came down to it...
Would they get your back if you were under
fire? Would THEY kill you and claim
'friendly fire'...I do NOT want ANY of the
gay and lesbian service people to EVER have
to find that out first hand...I know that
it's hard to just sit back but I would rather
them be assured that their buddy has their
back....It already kills me to know that
so many of our brave young men and women are
dieing over seas because of the war...I don't
wanna think that they could be put in more
danger because of their sexuality....

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie

Post a Comment