Monday, February 16, 2009

Vegetarians Make Better Lovers Tour Uses Girl on Girl Kiss

Why do vegetarians have it all over meat-eaters in the bedroom? For one thing, vegetarians are, on average, more fit and trim and have more energy and stamina than people who stuff themselves with fat-laden meat, dairy products, and eggs. And then there's a possibility of impotence: The cholesterol in meat and other animal products slows the flow of blood to all the body's vital organs, not just to the heart. And speaking of heart, there's nothing sexy about someone who turns a blind eye to the daily suffering of the billions of animals who are raised and killed for food each year.



Order a free vegetarian starter kit here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too am sick of PETA always pushing the extremes in order to get some media attention on them, in expense of women (usually). Really, are two women making out going to convert some meat-eaters to vegetarians/vegans?

People are better off supporting organisations like ASPCA.

Laurie said...

*Sigh*...

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

OtterQueen said...

I don't see the connection. I have no problem with homosexuality, and I think we as a society eat too much meat. But can someone explain to me how a "lesbian performance" equates to "eat more vegetables?"

Anonymous said...

Well, aside from the typical use of the word 'vegetarian' as it relates to this blog entry, I consider myself as a 'vagitarian' due to the fact that I don't like 'meat'. I eat healthy consumptions of 'vaggies' and I still get my daily recommended dose of nutritious vitamins and minerals, lol.

Just some good ole' ray-o-sunshine humor, lol. :))

Post a Comment