Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Film: Oy Vey My Son is Gay!

Oy Vey My Son is Gay is a new romantic comedy featuring a Jewish family who struggles coming to terms with their sons non-Jewish and gay boyfriend, and the other families difficulty accepting their own son, both families hide it, but in the end when the couple adopts a child and it makes headline news, they come to defend the couple and realize how much they love them.

Best of all their are some fun faces as cast members: Lainie Kazan, Saul Rubinek, Vincent Pastore, John Lloyd Young, Jai Rodriguez, Bruce Vilanch, Shelly Burch, Slava Medvedenko and Carmen Electra.


To be released Fall 2009 http://www.oyveymysonisgay.com.

H/T to Good As You.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

OMG!!!! I love Carmen Electra!!!!!
Smokin body...WOO!

I so need to watch that movie...

TACKLE YOU HUGS!!!!!

Queers United said...

I just love the woman from My Big Fat Greek Wedding, she is so funny.

Anonymous said...

Saw a sneak preview of this--funny. Too bad Pastore doesn't get more screen time, he was wonderful in his scenes and totally real.

Eric Wang said...

I have already seen a screener and I have to say it is better then I expected. This movie is actually pretty funny. I will admit there are some cheesy moments but overall I really enjoyed it.

Post a Comment