Thursday, October 30, 2008

Volunteer with "No on 8" for Election Visibility!

Volunteer for Election Visibility

Be part of the largest grassroots visibility effort California has ever seen. Be part of the thousands who are saying No to Proposition 8!

"Picture it: 10,000 people from Eureka to San Diego—standing together, waving signs and talking to voters. This is our moment to show California and the nation that we will not tolerate unfairness and inequality."
From Thursday, October 30 through Tuesday, November 4, we need 10,000 volunteers on the ground—5,000 on Election Day alone.

Election Visibility Sign-up Form

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a tad disappointed as I filled out the form twice at the beginning of the week and while I've been contacted about Election Day, I signed up for everyday until then beginning today. Nada. And so, with my car covered in "NO on Prop 8" signs, I'm heading out to drive through the more conservative parts of Contra Costa. Here's hoping my cell phone rings so I can save some gas....

Queers United said...

Anita thanks for your activism, I know the campaign is backed up with tons of volunteers. Try calling them and be like YO I wanna help!

Bill Graber said...

Ok I just sent $200 each for the No on Prop 8 peeps, the No on 2 peeps and the beat 102 peeps... as you know, I literally live on an island off the coast of North Carolina and we are all pretty busy here these days beating up on Libby Dole and the new midnight rider crew she has decided to hang with, so it is the best I can do... hope it helped...

Z said...

I hope prop 8 fails miserably! We all should promote NO on prop 8 & donate money! Thank you for posting this!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you all get this amendment good luck

Anonymous said...

Prop 8 is totally wrong. everyone should have equal right under the law. if gay people don't have the full benefit, then they don't have to pay taxes, just to be fair.

don't give up. a new civil rights movement is under way as we speak.

go go go!

Post a Comment